Tuesday, October 14, 2014

 “I'll have a Marstini please.”
I'm sorry Sir that drink is banned here.”
What?! Why?” No Launch Tanks! And no suit means no suit bar tube.
Dangerous beverage. People have frozen their faces! Social drinking should not result in horrific disfigurement.” I suppose tattoos are okay down here. Danger of a frozen face doesn't seem so awful in space I guess. “Would you like a Martini instead?”
What kind of drink is that? Martini? Never had one? It won't freeze my face?”
You'll have to drink a lot of them for that to happen. Much warmer ice. Shaken or stirred?” She asks me how I would make a drink I've never heard of!

Lets try it both ways.” If it takes 'a lot of them' to get to a Marstini level of beverage dangerousness I gotta get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment